So I had this grand idea that I was going to post daily on my blog for the month of June. It’s June 2nd you say? Oh well.
So I thought I’d start the month out appropriately. I thought I would share with you some of the famous quotes I grew up hearing from my mother.
1. If her lips are moving, she’s lying. (just heard that one today)
2. Go over to your own damn side and leave me alone. (loving, I know)
3. You can’t get blood out of a turnip, but you can sure kick a turnip’s ass. (it gets better, I PROMISE)
4. Do as I say, not as I do. (She usually tells me this as she’s going 100 mph down the road to impress the grandkids)
And the final one…. *drum roll please*
5. Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.
Yes, folks, I am prepared for life!
Question of the day… what was a favorite saying of one of your parents?