Tell Me Why

You don’t like Mondays…

I’ve been thinking about this for a while now. I like to occasionally whine, complain, bitch, whatever you want to call it.
I would love comments as to why you don’t like Mondays. I’m going to do this every Monday. I’m sure I’ll be able to do this one for a while.
Some Reasons why I don’t like Mondays:

1. People not using correct spellings. My worst offender of words are (but not limited to): Your & you’re. Their, there & they’re.
  2. Homeowners waiting until I am forced to send them to collections because they just didn’t believe that I would really do it and then calling me up and complaining that I did it.
  3. Having to get up and go to work!

Now, it’s you’re your turn.

Advertisements

7 comments on “Tell Me Why

1. Joseph says:

because I can't sleep in until 10 AM Like I do on Saaturday and Sunday. Oh, and people seem to take a stoopid pill. (yes that was intentional)

2. Benjamin says:

1.) Finding out that I lost my fantasy football match up because a) the player fumbled and got benched or b) he broke his leg on the first play of the game or c) the team switched to a quaterback that all of a sudden can't throw. 2.) Going back to work

3. Sara says:

Doctors visits that result in a surprise blood draw! Now, that sucks any day of the week!

4. Sherrie says:

I'm sure I have some bitch about Monday, I'm too tired to think about it. Besides, you would change it to be what you want it to say, just like our spirited discussions!

5. Sara says:

I promise Mom, that I won't alter your comments. AND, I never alter our ridiculous arguments. They are truthful and I would testify to it :)

6. Joseph says:

Anything involving sharp, pointy pieces of metal designed to draw blood suck.

7. carlen says:

what??? i LOVE mondays!!! seriously…it's like you've got a whole week ahead of you to accomplish AMAZING things! it's FRIDAYS that depress me when i realize i HAVEN'T accomplished anything amazing all week! HAPPY MONDAY, SARA!!!