So I was stalking Michelle yet again for like the oh, 17th or 18th time today and came upon a new post from her. Apparently, she was stalking me and saw a post from Carlen about a tag. I was confused as to how she figured this out from me, so I went hunting myself. Well, I first read her tag and then I went hunting and I found out something… I was tagged! By Carlen and not Michelle. At first, my feelers were hurt because Michelle hadn’t tagged me but then I saw that Carlen had tagged me and all was well in the universe.
I’m so excited… my first tag. Pathetic, I know. However, without further ado, ( I need to insert here that even though I stalk Michelle’s blog, I didn’t know that she had put without further ado too, so since I wasn’t intentionally coping Michelle, I’m going to keep it) here is my stuff:
Seven things I want to do before I die:
1. Do sessions in every temple in the USA.
2. Go to Spain. For the Siestas of course.
3. Fall in love with Genealogy .
4. Learn about all the stupid places in a computer that my husband can hide the pictures.
5. Learn how to knit.
6. Go to New England in the fall
7. Take my children to Disney World
Seven things I can do:
1. Annoy my mother. (see answer 2 on things I can’t do)
2. Annoy my husband. (see above)
3. Drive. Very well.
4. Delegate (or should I say boss people around?)
5. Primary President (see number 4 above)
6. Get through anything. Even when I think I can’t take anymore.
7. Love my children.
Seven things I can’t do:
2. Sing. Much to the chagrin of my family. Especially my husband and mother.
3. Keep the laundry folded and put away.
4. Keep dishes done.
5. Gestate to full term.
6. Go to sleep and stay asleep. I’m afraid I’ll miss out on something. Even at 3am.
7. Stop biting my fingernails. I’ve tried. Multiple times. I’m hopeless.
Seven things that attract me to Benjamin
1. His intelligence.
2. He doesn’t know how to say "no" to anyone. (I’m helping him to say no occasionally now)
3. How he loves our children.
4. How our children love him.
5. His humor. (or should I say lack thereof?)
6. He’s always trying to do better.
7. How easily he blushes.
Seven things that I say most often:
1. Oh man!
2. Hmmm, Hmmm, Hmmm (you’d have to hear me say it)
3. Go back to sleep!
4. It’s your turn to feed the baby right?!?
5. Rock, Paper, Scissors. (as to who gets to get up with Lily)
6. Honey Girl (What I call my girls)
7. Honey? You know how much I love you? You’re the bestest husband in the whole wide world… (followed by of course him saying, "What do you want?")
Seven celebrities that I
3. Amy Lynne
Seven Favorite foods:
1. Ravioli and Alfredo sauce. (from costco)
5. Ranch. (does that count?)
6. My mother’s Parker House Rolls. yum!
7. Victoria cut filet (medium) with steamed broccoli and caesar salad from outback!
Seven people that I tag…
4. Well.. my mother. You can leave it in my comments.
5. My uncle. You can leave it in my comments too.
6. I just don’t know enough people that haven’t already done this.
7. Anyone who visits my blog. You can always leave it in my comment section. I have it so you can leave it anonymous if you wish.